Business loan query

If I get my business approved from a rating agency does that increase chances of a loan?

Yes technically banks are more comfortable offering loans to business entities with a strong financial background to avoid defaults. Getting rated from a certified rating agency may not be the only criteria but it will help your case surely.

Hi,

While it’s hard to say if it will increase your chances of getting a loan, what we can say for sure is that building a good business Credit Score as well as improving your company’s profile before you apply for a loan can certainly improve your chances.

Here are some other great ways to increase the probability of getting a business loan:

1. Establish separate business credit via business Credit Cards. Make sure you pay your bills on time and keep your balance at 20-30% of the credit limit.

2. Build your personal Credit Score since that will also go a long way towards convincing banks that you’re a creditworthy person.

Looking for a Personal Loan? Click here.

Cheers,
Team BB

Yes, you can easily get business loan if your business has good reputation. Getting rated from a certified rating agency may not be the only criteria but it will help your case surely. There are other criteria to determine the business loan. I will recommend you to try Lendingkart Finance for your business loan.