CIBIL Status as NH and banks refused to provide load

Hi All,

I’m a software engineer by profession and draw around 50K per month. Recently I got rejection for Personal loan from multiple banks saying CIBIL verification failed. Then I applied for CIBIL score and status is being shown as NH. I have been using couple credit cards for more than 5 yrs and not sure what else might cause the status as NH or credit score not being tracked.

Can someone please help me on this and let me know how to proceed here. It’s really causing pain for me and effecting my finance goals. Sent multiple emails to CIBIL but no proper response with required information received. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi,
Contact the company from where you have got the Credit Score and request them to provide evaluation parameters or else check your credit score from multiple service provider, few of them are;

1. CIBIL
  2. Equifax
  3. Experian
  4. High Mark Credit Information Services

Regards

Hi ramakrishnas,

A zero Credit Score indicates an absence of credit history over the previous six months at least. It, however, does not mean that you don’t have a credit report. It just means that you don’t have a loan, or that you probably haven’t used your Credit Card in a long time. Your credit report and Credit Score are updated at regular intervals to factor in your latest credit behaviour.

Banks understand this dilemma. This is why most of them provide Credit Cards that are solely designed for the purpose of building a Credit Score. These Credit Cards either have a lower upper limit or are given against some form of collateral such as a Fixed Deposit. The latter type of cards are called Secured Credit Cards. The upper limit on these cards will be a certain percentage of the value of the collateral you pledge to the bank.

You can also apply for a secured Credit Card if you want to improve a bad Credit Score. Once you get your Credit Card, make sure you use it wisely and pay your bills on time. This will surely help you build a good Credit Score. Once you have a good score, you can upgrade to a regular Credit Card with more features and benefits.

Want to get a Credit Card? Click here.

Cheers,
BB Expert