Correction in address in my PAN card


How do I get a correction in address in my PAN card?


Go to the NSDL Website at and look for correction in PAN link. You can download the correction in PAN card form available online at NSDL website. Make the desired changes and upload the form along with the fee and your change in address will get incorporated in your PAN card details.


Hi Sohini,

There is a possibility for errors to creep into our PAN details, with the most common ones being incorrect spellings, date of birth, change of communication address, etc. While these details might not seem serious, they could have an impact and it is advisable to correct them at the earliest. This can be done by using the same PAN application form as before and entering the appropriate information. The form should be filled completely and the boxes which require changes should be ticked (on the left margin). Once uploaded these corrections will be implemented and while the Permanent Account Number would remain the same, the corrections will reflect on other details.
A new PAN card with updated information will be given to the applicant, with the Permanent Account Number remaining the same. Only those boxes which require changes need to be ticked while filling the form.

Team BB


All you have to do is just follow few simple steps for PAN card correction! That’s it :grinning:


guys apna sewa kendra is a problem solving place where u can apply for pan card .pl visit this site apnasewakendra for more details.