Correction in auto insurance policy


I recently got auto insurance for my bike but today I saw the address was wrong in the policy. How do I get it corrected?


You can get the correction done using the endorsement option easily. Get in touch with your insurance advisor or visit the office of the insurance company. You will have to write an application or be asked to full up an endorsement form for the desired charges. If your address is same as that written in your vehicles regulation certificate carry it along for verification purposes.


Hi Reba,

You can change the address on your policy by visiting the office of your insurance provider and write an application or submit an endorsement form stating the changes you wish to make. Make sure you also carry your vehicle’s regulation certificate if it contains the right address so you can verify it with the insurance company.

Team BB