Correction in two wheeler insurance policy

Wrong address in the two wheeler policy. How do I get it corrected?


Changing the address on your Two-Wheeler insurance policy is fairly simple. All you need to do is submit the required proof of documents to your insurance company to get them to correct the relevant information.

Looking for Two-Wheeler Insurance? Click here.

Team BB