HDFC bank regalia card

Is HDFC bank regalia card free? Can I get discounts using the card?

Hi,

The HDFC Bank Regalia Card is free for the first year, provided you spend Rs. 40,000 within 90 days of card setup. Otherwise a fee of Rs. 2,500 is applicable. This fee of Rs. 2,500 will be applicable from the second year onwards as well. However, it will be waived if your annual spend on the card is more than Rs. 3 lakhs.

With this card you can get 15% discount at premium restaurants across the country, 6 complimentary international airport lounge visits and 2 domestic airport lounge visits per year and 1% convenience fee waiver on fuel for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000.

Want the HDFC Bank Regalia Card? Click here

Cheers,
Team BB

HDFC wow! I personally hold “HDFC Bank Money back credit card” with a limit of ₹ 2,80,000, I am holding this card from last 7 years initially my limit is ₹ 30,000.

I will reveal some more interesting things about my card later:

HDFC is the leader in credit card industry in India holding maximum market capitalization quantity wise as well as amount transaction wise both.

Benefits of HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card

• On spending of ₹ 5,00,000 in the anniversary year ( 12 months period ), you can earn 10,000 reward points and will get additional 5,000 points on an additional expenditure of ₹ 3,00,000 in the same year.
  • Reward points are valid only for 2 years from the date of earn.
  • You can earn 4 reward points for every 150 spent on your HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card.
  • You will not get reward points on fuel transaction.
  • Reward points are valid for 2 years only.
  • 1% fuel surcharge waived off on fuel transactions, minimum traction ₹ 500 to ₹ 5000. Maximum cashback up to ₹ 500 (Per billing cycle).
  • You will get 50 days credit against your credit utilization.
  • Each reward points is commensurate to 0.50
  • Salaried and self-employed are eligible to apply for HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card.
  • The membership fee for the first year ₹ 2500, Renewal fee ₹ 2500 (waivered of on expenditure made from HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card ₹ 3 Lakhs in 12 months).

Protection cover for HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Cardholder

1. The primary cardholder has covered with insurance of 1 (one) crore, in case of death in an Air accident – (considering some terms and condition).
  • It is mandatory that the purchase of airplane ticket would be executed from HDFC Bank Regalia Credit.
  • Travel Insurance provided shall be valid for International Travel only.
  • Insurance is available only if your credit card is activated ( using your card from the retail outlet or cash withdrawal from ATM )
  • The holder will get cover from HDFC ERGO General Insurance.
  1. Overseas Hospitalization up to 15 Lakhs against any medical emergency when your traveling or outside your home country.