Does HDFC bank have zero balance account? How to open the account?
HDFC does have a zero balance salary account. To open the same, kindly visit the nearest HDFC bank branch. The benefits are:
- Free passbook facility for all individual account holders
- Enjoy free cash and cheque deposits at branches and ATMs.
- Access your account with your free Rupay Card
- 4 free per Month including ATM/RTGS/NEFT/Clearing/Branch Cash Withdrawal/ Transfer/Internet Debits/ Standing Instructions/EMI, etc. In case of more than 4 withdrawals in a month, the bank would convert the existing BSBD account to Regular Savings Account and all rules and charges as per Regular Savings Account would be applicable.
- Free lifetime BillPay
- Free InstaQuery facility
- Free e-mail statements
- Easy banking with facilities like NetBanking, PhoneBanking and MobileBanking that allow you to check your account balance, pay utility bills, or even stop cheque payments via SMS
Looking for a Fixed Deposit? Click here