Hey, I want to ask how to E-Commerce brand can tieup with banks

I am one of the Marketing Executive of “Team-Winni”, Today I am posting here, to get useful information regarding how tie-up with banks. Can you please share in detail, We are very much interested in having bank ties ups for our E-Commerce site, in our field we are one of the best brands, had a most positive rating on platforms like TrustedCompany, Justdial, Google reviews, Thousands of positive reviews on site.

Professional do help us in getting useful information so that we can proceed ahead

Hi Chetan,

You will have to get in touch with the banks that you wish to have tie-ups with and they will assist you. You might also want to take the help of your legal counsel. There might be contracts drawn up which will require you to take legal advice. The contract needs to be mutually beneficial to both the parties. Speak to the founder of your website and we are sure they will have more ideas.

Want to apply for a Business Loan? Click here.

BB Expert

We contact branch manager but for few banks, they don’t know the process, some1 had shared that contact bank operations team. so i want to know how can we contact them.

& we knew we are going to have contract with banks & open for that, please do help us or letting us know how to reach HDFC, ICICI bank operations team.