How can I check my ICICI account balance through twitter? Is the same service available through Facebook too?

How can I check my ICICI account balance through twitter? Is the same service available through Facebook too?

You will need to send a direct message or DM to @icicibank in the prescribed format from your twitter account. As an ICICI Bank account holder you can also make use of your twitter account to transfer funds to relatives and friends. To check your bank account balanced send a DM to ICICI Bank’s twitter account @icicibank with a request #ibal. To see the last 3 transactions conducted by your send a DM with the request #itran. As of now the service is available only for Twitter but may include other social media platforms soon.

Hi Kunal,

To check your ICICI account balance, send a direct message to @icicibank in the following format: #ibal. You can even recharge your mobile using Twitter. Here are the steps.

• Send a Direct Message(DM) #GenOTP to @icicibank to receive OTP on registered mobile
• Next send Direct Message(DM) #TopUp 10-digit mobile OperatorCode Amount OTP
Example: #TopUp 1234567890 Airtel 10 111111
• To know operator code for mobile recharge: Send #operatorcode
Transferring money using Twitter is also easy. For example, to transfer Rs. 1,000 to Mr. Rishi from your bank account number 00000123456, send a Direct Message to @icicibank: #Pay @rishi123456 1000. You will receive a 4 digit passcode as a response to your message. Mr. Rishi will receive a tweet from ICICI Bank about the fund transferred by you. Share the 4 digit passcode with Mr. Rishi.

These features might not be available on Facebook.

Want to invest in a Fixed Deposit? Click here.

Cheers,
BB Expert