How to decrease interest rate of top up loan

I have top up loan in axis bank last five years have floating rate in loan but they are not decrease rate of my loan now but when rate is increased they increase my loan interest rate

Hi,

We can understand your frustration and empathise with you. It is true that lending firms do not decrease rates automatically for existing borrowers when they start offering lower interest rates for new borrowers. It is also true that they charge a conversion fee for granting lower interest rates. This is irrespective of whether it is a bank or Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC).

While some say that their conversion fee is a one-time charge, there are others who charge every time you want interest rates lowered. They do increase interest rates automatically when interest rates rise. If you are not happy with your Loan provider, you can consider a balance transfer. But do check the terms regarding the processing fee, conversion fee, and other charges before you do.

Looking for a Personal Loan? [Click here] (https://www.bankbazaar.com/personal-loan.html?WT.mc_id=DMFORUM|personal-loan|TX&utm_source=DMFORUM&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=personal-loan&variant=slide&variantOptions=mobileRequired).

Cheers,
BB Expert