I forgot UAN password. How to get it?
Follow these steps in case you forgot your UAN password:
• Go to the EPF website
• Click on ‘Forgot Password’
• Enter your UAN number as well as the Captcha code and click ‘Verify’
• You will be shown the mobile number that is linked to your UAN.
• You will then be asked to provide your name, date of birth, gender, KYC type and document number. Once done, click ‘Verify’.
• Once your details are verified an OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked to your UAN.
• Enter your password twice and you will see a ‘Password changed successfully’ message. You can then log in with your new password.
Looking for a Fixed Deposit? Click here