My company Name is not on the automated list

When applying for any loan, there is some automated list is coming up , but my new company name is not there. How to include our company name in that list ? IF am working in that company will i get loans ? Please answer …

Thanks
Karthick

If you are the owner of the company, you need to approach the banks and get your company listed with them for loan sanctions. In case you are an employee, you can request your employer to do this to help you obtain a loan. Hope this answers your query.

Hi Karthick,

Thanks for writing to us. We understand your concern. Your company may not part of our database. Please let us know your company’s name and we will add it to our database. You can apply for a loan on BankBazaar by just typing your company’s name even if it is not there in our database.

If you are facing any issues, feel free to write to us. We will be happy to help you. Once you apply, to follow up on the status of your application, you can contact our customer care on +91 44 66511800 (Monday-Saturday from 9AM to 6PM) or send us a WhatsApp message on +91 98848 08231. You can also email us at support@bankbazaar.com. Remember to keep your application number ready for a quick response.

Looking for a Personal Loan? Click here.

Cheers,
BB Expert