Need help in creating perfect credit score

Hi,

I Had used credit card in past and had done a final settlement with the bank. Hence, my credit score has gone down.
I need to know what can i do more to get my score back to normal??

There are number of things you can do to make sure your credit score improves steadily. Firstly make timely repayments on all your dues. If you are one of those who keeps forgetting deadlines for card repayments opt for an auto debit route where your bank account automatically repays your dues before the deadline of your billing cycle. Also reduce your credit utilization ratio and do not be credit hungry by applying for multiple loans. Keep a periodic check on your score to make sure you are improving on your credit score.

Hi anilsona,

There are a number of things that you can do to improve your Credit Score. If you still hold a Credit Card, start paying your bills on time. This will definitely improve your score. If you have any existing loans, repaying them on time will also help. Maintain a credit utilisation ratio of 10%-30%. This is the ratio of your credit usage to your credit limit. For instance, if your credit limit is Rs.1,00,000, use just Rs.20,000-30,000 a month of the credit available to you. This will make you look like someone who uses credit in a responsible manner. Read these posts for more information - https://blog.bankbazaar.com/3-ways-to-improve-your-credit-score-quickly/ and https://blog.bankbazaar.com/how-to-improve-your-credit-score-using-your-credit-card/.

Cheers,
BB Expert

Hey Anilsona,
Hope you’re doing well…

Checkout 11 Ways to Improve Your Credit Score:

1. Make Sure Your Credit Reports Are Accurate
  2. Pinpoint What You Need to Improve
  3. Create a Plan to Improve Your Credit Score
  4. Fix Your Late Payments
  5. Build a Strong Credit Age
  6. Clear Up Any Collection Accounts
  7. Don’t Let Old Mistakes Unfairly Haunt You
  8. Get a Credit Card
  9. Open a Secured Credit Card
  10. Limit Credit Applications
  11. Fix Your Credit Utilization Ratio

As you begin the process of improving your credit score, keep in mind that it’s a marathon and not a sprint, but improving your score is worth the effort. A poor credit score can potentially cost you tens of thousands of dollars over the course of a lifetime. It can also become a source of serious stress, making you feel like you just can’t leave the mistakes of the past behind and move on.