new credit card help

so i want a credit card against FD i have only 2 choices icici or axis and i have heard many bad reviews of icici on this site please suggest which 1 to choose and yes i am not going to use it much only once in a while icici offers insta platinum credit card and axis has axis insta credit card and i need to have an fd of 40k in axis while in icici 20k

Hi hg,

There are many other banks offering Credit Cards against Fixed Deposit. You can shift your deposit to another bank offering better interest rates and better cards if you are not happy with ICICI bank or Axis bank. Some of the banks that are offering Credit Cards against Fixed Deposit include Kotak bank, State Bank of India, Andhra bank and Bank of Baroda.

Even at ICICI bank, try the Coral Credit Card that is offered against Fixed Deposit. It is better than the Insta card. We suggest that you read reviews on the Coral card. Even Axis bank’s Insta Easy Credit Card has some good features and they offer credit limit of up to 80% of the Fixed Deposit amount.

We have many zero-fee Credit Cards. Want one? Click here to apply.

Cheers,
BB Expert

thnx for your valuable comment i can have fd of only 20000 but axis allows on 40000 only i have icici choice only and yes i wont use my card much only once in a while should not i go with insta platinum of icici it comes with zero fee while coral has joining fee of 1000 then 500 annually

Hi hg,

You can go in for ICICI insta card if you want. We suggested other cards only because you said you read bad reviews about ICICI insta card.

We have many zero-fee Credit Cards. Want one? Click here to apply.

Cheers,
BB Expert

ok i will go with icici insta can u tell me if i buy on emi a headphone of 5400 on amazon how is it calculated will there be any extra charge

Hi hg,

With the ICICI Insta Card you can buy products of leading brands via hassle-free EMIs. You can choose your EMI tenure according to your convenience. The tenure options available are 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 months.

Interest charged is at 13% on a reducing monthly basis for 3, 6, 9 and 12 month EMI options and 15% on a reducing monthly basis for 18 and 24 month EMI options. There are no processing fees levied should you choose to pay via EMI.

Cheers,
Team BB