what are the procedure to file revised ITR when one has received the Arrears
The process is the same as a normal e-filing. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the income tax e-filing website.
- Click on quick e-file and choose the assessment year for which you want to file the return.
- Once you submit your personal details, you have to choose the filing status.
- Here, you need to choose ‘revised return’.
- You also need to give the acknowledgement number for your original return and the date on which you filed the original return.
- Now, you can give your income details and submit the return.
We hope this helps.