Which ITR form


I’m a salaried person and I trade in shares. Which ITR form I should use?



If you trade in Futures and Options then you need to file ITR 3. However, if you only trade in shares then you can file ITR 2.

Looking for a Fixed Deposit? Click here.

Team BB