Wrong PAN number on form 16

I have just stared working this year and got a form 16 from my employer and it has a wrong PAN number. What should i do?


In such a case, you need to intimate your employer by submitting a request that states that the PAN number on your Form 16 that your employer has issued to you is incorrect. If your PAN number is incorrect due to a printing error, then your employer can re-verify your PAN number according to their records and issue a new Form 16 to you with the corrected PAN. Make sure that your employer keeps their records updated with your information and files a revised TDS return with the correct PAN number.

Want to check out Fixed Deposits? Click here.

Team BB